I tried 3D modelling out in 2010 with Blender, then I transitioned to Metasequoia LE because I didn't want to install Python at that time.
Now I'm mostly Blender-only unless I have to use Metaseq for a tutorial.
Also, I use UTAU since 2009.
My Blend Swap is here
Model requests for UTAUloids are open, but you need to ask me. When you ask for a model, please give some information about your UTAUloid. If you've posted your request, I will make you an ORIGINAL model. You've heard it right. Not a LAT, not something made from the default models, not a game rip, but a model made with real 3D software, sclupted and painted with a mouse. Thus, the process may be slow.
Because I need to learn model physics, you can ask for a nonphysical version.
Here's my rules on editing and redistribution, unless stated elsewhere:
- You can edit and redistribute my models( unless I state it elsewhere);
- Try to not use illegal parts;
- DO NOT IMPORT MY STUFF INTO H-GAMES;
- NO FETISH STUFF;
- No R-18 use (ie. porn, gore, torture, etc.);
- NO SLANDER OR BULLYING (a lot of other modelers have this rule, so I thought it'd be nice to include that);
- If you use it, always keep the rules stated in the readme. UTAUloids can have usage rules, so keep them even in the world of MMD.